All products are sold “as is” or as a “used” part and are not in any way intended to be marketed or sold as a “new” part. As with most salvage yards in Nashville, Music City Pick A Part makes no warranty as to any product’s usability. Most parts come with a 30-day warranty (from date of purchase) which is limited to in-store exchange (when an exchange is available) or in-store credit (when an exchange is not available). Any part listed on our 30 DAY CASH BACK GUARANTEE* program qualifies for reimbursement of funds paid through the same method of payment as used in the original purchase. Any part listed on our NO WARRANTY PRODUCTS** list does not come with any warranty or guarantee: implied or expressed. Refurbished batteries are accompanied by a 90-day warranty (from date of purchase) that is good for an exchange only. You acknowledge that you are buying a used product of unknown quality and have full responsibility of the propensity for injury and/or damage that may result from its use and that Music City Pick A Part has no liability whatsoever for incidental damages or consequences. Any labor charges are NON-REFUNDABLE and not covered under any of our programs.
Parts covered by our 30 DAY CASH BACK GUARANTEE*:
- A/C Compressor
- Power Steering Pump
- Rack & Pinion Steering
- Axle C.V.
- Brake Master Cylinder
- Computer Brain Box
- Rear End/Rear Axle
- Engine with Accessories (all types)
- Steering Box
- Fan Electric
- Strut McP Assembly w/o Spindle
- Fuel Tank Sender w/Pump
- Transfer Case
- Heater Motor and Fan
- Hub w/Spindle (Front Wheel Drive)
- Window Motor
- Mass Airflow Sensor
- Window Regulator (with Motor)
- Windshield Wiper Motor
NO WARRANTY PRODUCTS**:
- Used Tires
- Cut, Sawed or Severed Parts
- Plastic Parts (Lights, Bumper Covers, etc.)
- Used Batteries (Non-Refurbished)
- Unmarked Parts
- Parts Returned Without Receipt
Labor (NO LABOR CHARGES COVERED)
ANY PART BEING RETURNED/EXCHANGED UNDER OUR “30 DAY WARRANTY” OR “30 DAY CASH BACK GUARANTEE” MUST BE ACCOMPANIED BY THE ORIGINAL RECEIPT AND THE PART RETURNED MUST HAVE THE MCPAP “MARKING” PUT ON THE PART AT THE TIME OF PURCHASE.
(Cash On Receipt of Exchange) charges/cash may be refunded if the part being replaced is returned to the store with your original receipt, dated 30 days or less. Be sure to bring your credit card or bank card that you used to make the purchase.
- We require closed toed-shoes on our yard.
- We recommend wearing gloves and safety goggles while in the yard area. But it is not required
- No one under 16 is permitted in the yard area; anyone under the age may wait in our temperature controlled showroom.
- Torches and large power tools are not permitted. If you do not know if a power tool is permitted, ask one of our associates before bringing it inside.
- Unmarked car parts and/or car jacks may not be brought into the yard.
- No pets permitted.
- No alcohol is permitted.